Make sure clinical and professional staff are up to date on safety and risk management requirements with online certification and CME/CEU courses
ECRI’s educational resources include patient safety and risk management CME/CEU courses and an online program that provides a common foundational understanding of the essential elements of risk management. These programs are backed by ECRI’s extensive research and independence.
- Access courses any time, anywhere
- Work through courses at your own pace and return later for further study
- Help those new to risk management get up to speed quickly
- Sharpen skills of existing staff at any level of an organization
- Learn how to be proactive rather than reactive
- ECRI eLearning Catalog: a listing of available courses and education credits
- ECRI eLearning Course Booklet: a description of the available courses that ECRI offers
*Effective January 1, 2023, Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Education is no longer available through ECRI.
ECRI is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The CME opportunities associated with these courses have been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Elements and Accreditation Policies of ACCME and designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
ECRI also provides Nursing Contact Hours credits through the California Board of Nursing. Only those courses worth one credit or greater qualify for Nursing Contact Hours. Refer to the disclosure page on each course for credit information.
Interested in learning more?
Contact us at 610.825.6000, ext. 5891 or e-mail email@example.com.
Effective January 1, 2023, Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Education is no longer available through ECRI.
The program allowed me to network with other professionals in the risk management world. There are times when I continue to look back to my notes, handouts, and articles provided by the ECRI team.