Are you passionate about improving healthcare? We are a non-profit organization that delivers independent, trusted research and advisory services to provider organizations, public and private payers, government agencies, and accrediting agencies worldwide.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email ECRI Human Resources at HRD@ecri.org. Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
Why Choose ECRI?
ECRI is an inspiring place to work. We share a common mission to help healthcare organizations make smart, compassionate, and ethical decisions for patients. Consider these additional benefits of joining the ECRI team:
- Industry leadership: We have a long history and proven reputation in patient safety and medical technology research.
- On-the-job-learning: You will have the opportunity to work with specialists across medical science, patient care, healthcare management, and technology.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and disability coverage.
- Retirement Savings: Our employees can participate in an employer-matching 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Volunteer Program: ECRI Cares, our employee volunteer program, provides a framework for us to work together and make a difference in the lives of others.
Commitment to Diversity
The success of our organization relies on the kind of creative thinking that can only result from a diverse team of individuals. ECRI is proud to be an employer of choice with an inclusive environment for all employees. As part of this goal and in compliance with various laws and regulations, ECRI provides reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- EEOC | Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
- EEO Policy Statement
- Pay Transparency Notice
We welcome veterans and active duty personnel. You have unique talents, bring critical skills, and share similar values. Your strength of purpose, commitment to excellence, and dedication to teamwork is a strong fit for our culture.
Notice to Staffing Vendors, Search Firms, and Recruiting Agencies
At ECRI, we manage the recruitment process through the Human Resources Department. For candidates to be considered, they must be presented through one of the ECRI recruiters. Recruiters are not to contact any ECRI employees directly in an attempt to present candidates.
To protect the interests of all parties involved, ECRI requires a signed contract to be in place before the presentation of any candidates. ECRI does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors without a current contract on file.