Use of Imported N95-Style Masks May Put Healthcare Workers and Patients at Risk
An ECRI lab tour
Register to view a recording of our September 29, 2020, live-streamed lab webcast. Focus areas include:
- Current supply chain disruptions
- Diffferences between KN95 and N95 masks
- ECRI mask testing program, results, and conclusions
- Guidance and recommendations on using KN95 masks
The presentation concludes with an informative Q&A session based on questions from hospitals around the globe.
- Dr. Andrew Furman, Executive Director, Clinical Excellence, ECRI
- Tim Browne, Executive Director, Supply Chain Services, ECRI
- Chris Lavanchy, Engineering Director, Device Evaluation, ECRI
- Jason Launders, Director of Operations, Device Evaluation, ECRI
Register to view
* All material in this COVID-19 Resource Center, https://www.ecri.org/coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak-preparedness-center/, is protected by copyright, and all rights are reserved under international and Pan-American copyright conventions. However, in light of current circumstances, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ECRI will permit the ECRI content accessible from this COVID-19 Resource Center to be reproduced and shared, in whole or in part, for non-commercial purposes only. If you desire to reproduce or share content from third-party sources cited within this Center, you must first seek approval from that third-party source.