Ultrasound in the Age of COVID-19 – Guidance Through the Recovery and Future Planning
An ECRI lab webcast
In our May 13, 2020, lab webcast, ECRI experts provide guidance on the use of point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Focus areas:
- The expanding role of point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS)
- Guidance on ultrasound scanner selection, including what to look for
- Precautions necessary to safely provide POCUS services (identified in ECRI's Top 10 Health Technology Hazards list)
- Future use of ultrasound in the recovery phase
The presentation concludes with an informative Q&A session based on questions from hospitals around the globe.
- Dr. Andrew Furman, Executive Director, Clinical Excellence, ECRI
- Dan Merton, Principal Project Officer, Device Evaluation, ECRI
- Jason Launders, Director of Operations, Device Evaluation, ECRI
Lab webcast recording
ECRI is here to help
Our interdisciplinary staff is here to help you address your most challenging issues in your response to COVID-19. We have compiled free resources in the ECRI COVID-19 Resource Center. Please contact us for assistance and to learn more.
Return to the ECRI COVID-19 Resource Center
* All material in this COVID-19 Resource Center, https://www.ecri.org/coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak-preparedness-center/, is protected by copyright, and all rights are reserved under international and Pan-American copyright conventions. However, in light of current circumstances, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ECRI will permit the ECRI content accessible from this COVID-19 Resource Center to be reproduced and shared, in whole or in part, for non-commercial purposes only. If you desire to reproduce or share content from third-party sources cited within this Center, you must first seek approval from that third-party source.