Renal Replacement Therapy and COVID-19 Patients
An ECRI lab webcast
In our May 6, 2020, lab webcast, ECRI and other experts discussed concerns related to renal replacement therapy amid the COVID-19 crisis. Focus areas:
- The current availability of dialysis and supplies
- Managing COVID-19 patients with acute kidney injury
- Planning for shortages—equipment, supplies, and personnel
The presentation concludes with an informative Q&A session based on questions from hospitals around the globe.
- Dr. Andrew Furman, Executive Director, Clinical Excellence, ECRI
- Dr. John A. Kellum, Professor of Critical Care Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, ECRI
- Tim Browne, Director, Supply Chain Services, ECRI
Lab webcast recording
ECRI is here to help
Our interdisciplinary staff is here to help you address your most challenging issues in your response to COVID-19. We have compiled free resources in the ECRI COVID-19 Resource Center. Please contact us for assistance and to learn more.
* All material in this COVID-19 Resource Center, https://www.ecri.org/coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak-preparedness-center/, is protected by copyright, and all rights are reserved under international and Pan-American copyright conventions. However, in light of current circumstances, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ECRI will permit the ECRI content accessible from this COVID-19 Resource Center to be reproduced and shared, in whole or in part, for non-commercial purposes only. If you desire to reproduce or share content from third-party sources cited within this Center, you must first seek approval from that third-party source.