Evaluation: PDI Super Sani-Cloth Disinfectant Wipes
November 7, 2018 | Evaluations & Guidance
- PDI Super-Sani-Cloth Wipes are used to clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces in most healthcare areas. This includes movable devices as well as fixed furniture. This product is not indicated for use against the most resilient organisms such as Clostridium difficile.
- Major product components:
- Evaluated towelette size: 15.2 × 17.2 cm (6 × 6.75 in).
- Canister holds 160 towelettes.
- Canister size: 13 cm (5.125 in) diameter × 19.1 cm (7.5 in) high.
- Other towelette sizes and container sizes are available.
- Super Sani-Cloth wipes can be used in most healthcare settings.
- EPA registration number: 9480-4.
- Active ingredients:
- 0.5% quaternary ammonium compounds, consisting of: (1) 0.25% n-alkyl(68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl ehtylbenzyl ammonium chlorides. (2) 0.25% n-alkyl(60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides.
Ambulatory Care CenterAmbulatory Surgery CenterAssisted-living FacilityBehavioral Health FacilityDialysis FacilityEmergency DepartmentEndoscopy FacilityHome CareHospiceHospital InpatientHospital OutpatientImaging CenterIndependent Living FacilityPhysician PracticeRehabilitation FacilityShort-stay FacilitySkilled-nursing FacilitySubstance Abuse Treatment FacilityTrauma Center