Safely Navigating the Complexities of the Telehealth in Ambulatory Care
June 16, 2022
Join us June 16, 2022 to learn about the successes, challenges, and potential adverse event hazards that organizations experience with the implementation and operations of telehealth. During this virtual Safe Table, hosted by ECRI and the Institute for Safe Medication Practices PSO, attorneys Robin Locke Nagele and Elizabeth Hein of Post & Schell, P.C. and ECRI and the ISMP PSO experts will discuss the perspective of the patient, legal, and operational practices.
Participants can complete a telehealth survey prior to the Safe Table to share challenges and successes. The survey results will be shared during the Safe Table; all participants are encouraged to contribute to the discussion. Completed confidentiality forms are required for this event.
- Identify potential adverse event hazards to care facilities using telehealth services
- Define litigation and healthcare organizational risks
- Implement mitigation strategies to reduce occurrence of telehealth events with relatable strategies
- Staff practice and familiarity with new technology platforms
- When: June 16, 2022 at 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Cost: Free to all participants
- Requirements: Confidentiality Agreements are required to participate in this event. *Please note, CEUs are not available for this event.