Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology Annual Conference
Orlando, FL | Booth 1341
June 26-28, 2023
Visit ECRI at booth 1341 to learn about how our Infection Prevention and Control Services can help your organization reduce infection-related risks, including exposure to healthcare-acquired infections. Our services bring together unparalleled resources and decades of experience in infection prevention, patient safety, accident investigation, and device evaluation. As your unbiased, trusted partner, ECRI will help your organization drive change and meet regulatory requirements.
ECRI can also help you:
- Assess preparedness for infectious outbreaks
- Implement engineering measures
- Assess processes for prescribing, dispensing, and administering medication
- Evaluate cleaning and sterilization processes, procedures, and devices
For more information, or if you would like to set up a time to speak with one of our experts, please contact us at email@example.com.
Agenda & Speakers
During the APIC Annual Conference, ECRI staff will discuss the latest challenges facing infection preventionists. During breakout sessions, our staff will cover a variety of topics.
June 26, 2023 | The Insidious Dangers of Disposable Isolation Gowns
- Jim Davis, Manager, Infection Prevention & Control Services
- Karen Haberland, Senior Project Officer - Functional Equivalents
- Tara Millson, Director of Infection Prevention, The George Washington University Hospital
June 27, 2023 | Developing Natural Language Processing for Infection-Related Safety Events
- Hillary Hei, Infection Preventionist
- Susan Singh, Infection Preventionist
June 28, 2023 | Optimizing Prevention of Outbreaks in Memory Care Units
- Jean Harpel, Operations Manager, Aging Services
- Dr. Nicole Osevala, Interim Chief, Division of Geriatric Medicine Assistant Professor of Medicine & Geriatrics, Penn State Health
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) Annual Conference will bring together healthcare professionals from all practice settings who are involved in infection prevention to build your foundational skills and improve your expertise on emerging issues.
Visit the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology website for more information and to register for the APIC Annual Conference.