AHCA/NCAL Convention & Expo
October 9-12, 2022 | Booth 1517
Visit ECRI at booth 1517 during the AHCA/NCAL Convention & Expo to learn how to deliver safer care to your patients and residents while reducing costs:
- ECRI and the Institute for Safe Medication Practices PSO – Save time, drive change in a protected environment, and reduce revenue loss through our Patient Safety Organization, with more than 5 million analyzed events
- Supply Guide – Compare and analyze pricing on more than 2 million supplies at five price points, and access spend analytics to reveal potential saving on current and future purchases.
- Aging Services Risk Management - Protect residents with practical guidance, action-oriented resources
For more information, or if you would like to set up an on-site meeting with one of our specialists, please contact us at email@example.com.
Agenda & Speakers
October 12, 2022 | Proactive Telehealth Performance Improvement: Using Adverse Event Data
- Mary Magee, Patient Safety Analyst
- Jeraldine Stoltzfus, Manager, Patient Safety Organization and Safety Solutions
Music City Center
201 Rep. John Lewis Way South
Nashville, TN 37203
The American Health Care Association and the National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) is the largest association in the United States representing long-term and post-acute care providers, with more than 14,000 member facilities.
Our diverse membership includes non-profit and proprietary skilled nursing centers, assisted living communities, sub-acute centers, and homes for individuals with intellectual and development disabilities. By delivering solutions for quality care, AHCA/NCAL aims to improve the lives of the millions of frail, elderly, and individuals with disabilities who receive long term or post-acute care in our member facilities each day.
Visit the AHCA/NCAL website for more information and to register for 73rd AHCA/CAL Convention & Expo.