Our Healthcare Supply Chain Achievement Award, now in its seventh year, honors healthcare organizations that demonstrate excellence in overall spend management and in adopting best practice solutions in their supply chain processes.
Each year, the Healthcare Supply Chain Achievement Award recognizes an elite number of hospitals and health systems for their comprehensive use of ECRI Institute’s
SELECTplus® supply and capital procurement advisory programs. Winners are determined using a two-part selection process that is both quantitative and subjective.
Read our press release for more details.
- Albany Medical Center─Albany, NY
- Cambridge Health Alliance─Cambridge, MA
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center─Lebanon, NH
- Dignity Health─Phoenix, AZ
- Hawaii Pacific Health─Honolulu, HI
- Jefferson Health─Philadelphia, PA
- OhioHealth─Columbus, OH
- Owensboro Health─Owensboro, KY
- University of Miami Health System─Miami, FL
- WellStar Health System─Marietta, GA
- Wheeling Hospital─Wheeling, WV
2018 Winner Presentations
University of Miami Health System
WellStar Health System