The Partnership provides a trusted, non-punitive forum for all stakeholders to collect and analyze safety events and hazards, identify and share promising solutions and safe practices, and inform policymakers and the broader healthcare community about priorities for health IT safety. The Partnership incorporates the experience of clinical users, healthcare providers, EHR/health IT developers and vendors, safety researchers, patient safety organizations, professional associations, medical specialty societies, malpractice insurers, and others in driving safer practices.
Some of the Collaborating Organizations
Expert Advisory Panel
The distinguished panel of experts participating on the advisory panel includes:
- David W. Bates, MD, MSc, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Kathleen Blake, MD, MPH, American Medical Association
- Pascale Carayon, PhD, University of Wisconsin-Madison College of Engineering
- Tejal Gandhi, MD, MPH, National Patient Safety Foundation
- Chris Lehmann, MD, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Peter J. Pronovost, MD, PhD, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Jeanie Scott, MS, VHA Office of Informatics and Analytics/Health Informatics
- Patricia P. Sengstack, DNP, RN-BC, CPHIMS, Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
- Hardeep Singh, MD, MPH, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
- Dean Sittig, PhD, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, School of Biomedical Informatics
- Paul Tang, MD, MS, Palo Alto Medical Foundation-Sutter Health
Together We Will Make Health IT Safer
For more information or to join the Partnership, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 825-6000.