Navigating the complex universe of genetic and genomic tests can make you feel like you're "lost in space." It's crowded, but which tests are the stars? With so many to choose from, you need an accurate map of the tests that meet your needs. ECRIgene™ is your evidence-based solution.
Bringing Order to Chaos
ECRI Institute's ECRIgene service helps you plot your course to focus on the most clinically relevant genetic, genomic, and proteomic tests today.
The service provides unbiased, evidence-based tools through its database of genetic and proteomic test profiles, plus evidence reports from our highly trained doctoral-level analysts. Health systems, clinicians, and payers can get answers to questions such as:
- What is the intended use of this genetic test?
- What is the regulatory status of the test?
- What are the clinical indications for using it?
- Does more than one lab offer the test, and how do the "same" tests differ among labs?
- Which tests have conclusive clinical validity and clinical utility evidence?
- Does one lab’s test have more evidence than another test for the same indication?
- Do clinical guidelines recommend using the test?
- Which tests do major payers cover?
Your Genetic Test Control Center
Our experts constantly monitor activities in the rapidly expanding genetic, genomic, and proteomic testing universe and carefully analyze the evidence so that you can set your best course, whether you're a health system developing a test formulary or utilization management process, or whether you're deciding which tests to cover and which labs to contract with.
Chart Your Course
Learn how ECRIgene can help you bring order to the chaos of genetic, genomic, and proteomic testing. Contact us now at (610) 825-6000, ext. 5181 or