Webinar | Combating COVID-19 Together
Get the most out of your ECRI partnership to maximize your response to COVID-19
This webinar is design to assist healthcare professionals assess their preparedness in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now more than ever, your trusted partnership with ECRI is an invaluable resource to help combat this global issue. Rest assured, your ECRI team is here and ready to help.
- Make smarter choices and find alternate sources for critical supplies like PPE with comparative pricing and functional equivalents
- Get the best results out of your infection control technologies to protect patients, staff, and visitors
- Ensure your policies and procedures are based on solid clinical evidence
- Employ an enterprise risk management approach implementing safety initiatives for persons served, staff, and visitors
- Tim Browne, Director, Supply Chain Services, ECRI
- Jim Davis, MSN, RN, CCRN-K, HEM, CIC, FAPIC, Senior Infection Prevention & Patient Safety Analysts/Consultant, ECRI
- Coyne Drummond, PhD, Research Analyst, ECRI
- Jillian Hillman, PhD, Manager, HD/Engineering, ECRI
- Victor Rose, MBA, NHA, FCPP, CPASRM, Director, Aging Services, Risk Management, ECRI
Erin Sparnon, MEng, Senior Engineer Manager, HD/Engineering, ECRI
ECRI is here to help
Our interdisciplinary staff is here to help you address your most challenging issues in your response to COVID-19. We have compiled free resources in the ECRI COVID-19 Resource Center. Please contact us for assistance and to learn more.