MHS Clinical Quality Management
Practical, useful resources, evidence-based healthcare tools, analyses, and strategies to help you do your job and save you time improving care quality and patient safety
Address your quality and safety issues
ECRI maintains the MHS Clinical Quality Management website on behalf of TRICARE and the Defense Health Agency (DHA) to support military treatment facilities' quality, patient safety, and risk management programs.
What you'll find online
Access evidence-based reviews of quality, patient safety, and compliance issues, self-assessment tools, standards and guidelines, and e-newsletters covering current topics in patient safety. Learn about common risks to patient care and safety through online courses, webinars, and more.
Key features of the ECRI resources include:
- Online courses for military medical treatment facility and purchased care providers with Continuing Medical Education (CME) and continuing nursing education credits at no cost to healthcare providers
- Archived webinars to supplement evidence-based training
- Guidance articles, self-assessment tools, ready-made training materials on patient safety, quality, and compliance topics
- Weekly e-news with updates on patient safety, quality, and regulatory compliance
- Toolkits on topics such as credentialing, quality improvement, test tracking, event reporting, and a sample risk management plan with step-by-step guides to implement these key programs
- Sample policies and tools library for templates and examples
- Q&A with ECRI analysts for customized guidance on users' day-to-day needs
|Quality measure reporting||Culture of safety|
|Infection prevention and control||Behavioral health|
|Medication safety||Surgery and anesthesia safety|
|Diagnostic error prevention||Obstetric safety|
|Emergency preparedness and response||Event reporting and management|
|Accreditation and compliance|
To learn more and sign up for access, email ECRI at TQMC@ecri.org.