ECRI Institute PSO is a full-service suite of resources that allows you to report and learn from adverse events to ensure your patients remain safe. Named as a PSO by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, ECRI Institute PSO has analyzed more than 2.6 million serious patient safety events and near-miss reports from over 1,800 healthcare providers.
Learn the causes of safety events, research best practices, and disseminate guidance and recommendations. Generate and drive adoption of real-world solutions to complex safety problems with our rich database of evidence.
- Share information and compare experiences with other providers
- Investigate issues and determine a plan for improvement with interactive assessments and independent review of root cause analyses
- Identify best practices in our comprehensive evidence library and resolve common healthcare issues with evidence-based toolkits
- Receive custom research support for your toughest challenges
- Know that our PSO is backed by our experienced clinical advisory council
Interested in learning more?
Contact us at 610.825.6000, ext. 5891 or e-mail email@example.com.