Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) for Healthcare Construction
Make crucial infection control decisions that impact healthcare construction with practical workshops
This interactive online or in-person class teaches a basic understanding of the infection control risk assessment process as it applies to healthcare construction. Learn current standards for managing the diverse challenges of today's hospital construction projects.
- Understand infection control principles including containment, negative air pressure, HEPA filtration, and monitoring techniques
- Learn best practices for internal versus external construction
- Meet the Joint Commission, CDC, and Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI) requirements
Sign-up for the online ICRA class
The online ICRA class consists of two PowerPoint presentations with audio and one practical exercise. The entire class takes about 4 ½ hours to complete. You will be able to print a certificate of completion after you complete the 3 modules. We also send you a pocket card and hard hat sticker within 6 weeks of completion.
- View a sample agenda from the course
- The cost of the course is $245/person
Host an on-site ICRA class
If you are interested in hosting an on-site ICRA class, contact us today at email@example.com for more information.
I had recently completed my ASHE certification in healthcare reconstruction, and your online ICRA certification was a great companion piece for my studies to help dig deeper into healthcare as it pertains to my industry. I would recommend your course with confidence to anyone who intends to work in healthcare construction.