Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) for Healthcare Construction
Make crucial infection control decisions that impact healthcare construction with practical workshops
This interactive online or in-person workshop teaches a basic understanding of the infection control risk assessment process as it applies to healthcare construction. Learn current standards for managing the diverse challenges of today's hospital construction projects.
- Understand infection control principles including containment, negative air pressure, HEPA filtration, and monitoring techniques
- Learn best practices for internal versus external construction
- Meet the Joint Commission, CDC, and Facility Guidelines Institute requirements
Upon passing the examination, participants receive a certificate of completion and a resource toolkit that provides the means to determine practical solutions for construction requirements.
Sign Up for the ICRA Program
The three-part course covers basic infection and control principles, containment, negative air and monitoring, noise and vibration, and environmental monitoring devices.
- View a sample agenda from the course
- The cost of the course is $245/person
Hold an On-site Program at your Location
If you have a group that you would like to host at your location, please contact us at Learning@ecri.org. There are no in-person events scheduled at this time.
I had recently completed my ASHE certification in healthcare reconstruction, and your online ICRA certification was a great companion piece for my studies to help dig deeper into healthcare as it pertains to my industry. I would recommend your course with confidence to anyone who intends to work in healthcare construction.