This interactive online or in-person workshop teaches a basic understanding of the infection control risk assessment process as it applies to healthcare construction. Learn current standards for managing the diverse challenges of today's hospital construction projects.
- Understand infection control principles including containment, negative air pressure, HEPA filtration, and monitoring techniques
- Learn best practices for internal versus external construction
- Meet the Joint Commission, CDC, and Facility Guidelines Institute requirements
Access the ICRA Program
- Purchase the online workshop
- View a sample agenda from the course
- There are no in-person events scheduled at this time
Hold an On-site Program at your Location
If you have a group that you would like to host at your location, please contact us at email@example.com.