Make confident coverage decisions on genetic and genomic tests with evidence-based assessments and data-driven guidance
ECRIgene™ is a resource designed to guide clinical policy and utilization decisions on genetic, genomic, and proteomic tests. This curated database of the most clinically relevant tests provides regulatory and coverage status, insight on clinical validity and clinical utility, and useful overviews on a wide range of tests to support coverage policy development and implementation of clinical practice guidelines. Our experts continuously monitor the rapidly expanding genetic test marketplace to help payers quickly determine which tests to cover and which laboratories to contract with.
- Access a curated database of genetic tests, including multigene panels
- Use our visual decision-making tool, The Evidence Bar™, which provides the bottom line on clinical validity and clinical utility evidence
- Compare up to four tests based on 25 attributes including coverage and CPT® codes
- Access relevant guidelines and standards along with evidence-based reviews of tests
- Request custom evidence reviews
Our doctoral-level experts in molecular and cell biology help you answer questions such as:
- Which tests are best and which should be avoided?
- Which tests have robust clinical utility evidence?
- How will a test benefit a given patient?
- Which payers cover a specific test?