Address the increasingly complex aging services care delivery and regulatory environment with evidence-based risk, quality, and safety expert assistance
Let ECRI Institute be your risk manager on retainer. Face your resident safety and risk management challenges with evidence-based resources, event reporting, and consulting. ECRI Institute’s guidance and tools cover the continuing, post-acute, and long-term care environments as well as home-based services.
- Identify risk and improvement opportunities by evaluating safety events
- Address resident safety with practical guidance and action-oriented resources
- Update your organization’s policies and procedures with on-site collaboration
- Establish evidence-based solutions through adverse event investigation and root-cause analysis
Interested in learning more?
Contact us at 610.825.6000, ext. 5891 or e-mail email@example.com.
The risk management materials produced by ECRI cover a vast array of topics and do so in depth. The tools take it to the next step from academic to operational. They are an invaluable resource for risk managers in any healthcare setting.
Recent ECRI articles in Annals of Long-Term Care®.
- July 2019: Managing Risks in the Age of Social Media
- June 2019: Foundations of a Personal Electronic Device Policy
- May 2019: Health Literacy: Helping Older Adults and Their Families Understand Health Issues
- March 2019: No Place Like Home: Optimizing Benefits and Mitigating Risks of Technology in Independent Living
- February 2019: Protect Residents, Staff, and Workers With a Blueprint for Construction Safety
- January 2019: Arbitration and Mediation: Finding Your Organization’s Optimal Approach
- December 2018: Strategies for Managing Individuals With Behavioral Health Needs in Aging Services
- November 2018: CPR Challenges in Aging Services: Untrained Staff, Unclear Resident Wishes, Unmanaged Risks
- September/October 2018: Scope of Service: Matching Resident Needs and Provider Capabilities