Evaluation: PDI Sani-Cloth HB Disinfectant Wipes
November 7, 2018 | Evaluations & Guidance
- PDI Sani-Cloth HB Disinfectant Wipes are used to clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces in most healthcare areas. This includes movable medical devices as well as fixed furniture. This product is not indicated for use against the most resilient organisms such as Clostridium difficile.
- Major product components:
- Evaluated towelette size: 15.2 × 17.2 cm (6 × 6.75 in).
- Canister holds 160 towelettes.
- Canister size: 13.3 cm (5.25 in) diameter × 19.1 cm (7.5 in) high.
- Other towelette sizes and container sizes are available.
- Sani-Cloth HB wipes can be used in most healthcare settings.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration number: 61178-4-9480.
- Active ingredients: 0.14% quaternary ammonium compounds, consisting of:
- 0.07% alkyl(C14 60%, C16 30%, C12 5%, C18 5%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride.
- 0.07% alkyl(C12 68%, C14...
Ambulatory Care CenterAmbulatory Surgery CenterAssisted-living FacilityBehavioral Health FacilityDialysis FacilityEmergency DepartmentEndoscopy FacilityHome CareHospiceHospital InpatientHospital OutpatientImaging CenterIndependent Living FacilityPhysician PracticeRehabilitation FacilityShort-stay FacilitySkilled-nursing FacilitySubstance Abuse Treatment FacilityTrauma Center