Evaluation: Ordr Systems Control Engine Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Security Solution
January 31, 2020 | Evaluations & Guidance
- The Ordr Systems Control Engine (SCE) maps all medical device network traffic, using machine learning to continuously inspect, classify, and establish baseline behavior of devices, automatically generating and implementing security policies for each class of device.
- Major components and software features:
- Management console: SCE Center is an Ordr-operated cloud service that provides user control of each deployment and keeps it up to date with the latest threat feeds and device profiles.
- Analyzer: SCE Analytics is a software as a service (SaaS) managed service in the cloud, or, alternatively, on-premises/private cloud hosted appliances or virtual machines in the data center, that perform behavioral analysis, identify anomalies, and act as the solution's management and policy decision point for the organization.
- Collector: SCE Sensors are appliances or virtual machines that are deployed at the access, distribution or core layer of the network and receive...
Ambulatory Care CenterAmbulatory Surgery CenterAssisted-living FacilityBehavioral Health FacilityDialysis FacilityEmergency DepartmentEndoscopy FacilityHome CareHospiceHospital InpatientHospital OutpatientImaging CenterIndependent Living FacilityPhysician PracticeRehabilitation FacilityShort-stay FacilitySkilled-nursing FacilitySubstance Abuse Treatment FacilityTrauma Center