Evaluation: Neusoft Medical Systems NeuViz 128 Mid-Tier CT System
December 31, 2019 | Evaluations & Guidance
- The NeuViz 128 has a continuously rotating x-ray source and detector array. It can be used as a whole-body CT scanner for general imaging use, and it offers options for cardiac scanning, dental scanning, lung node analysis, and tumor assessment.
- Major components and software features:
- X-ray generator: The system is equipped with a generator with a power rating of 80 kW.
- X-ray tube: CRT2280
- Tube voltage: 80, 100, 120, and 140 kVp
- Tube current: 10 to 667 mA
- Tube heat capacity: 8,000,000 HU (heat units)
- Tube heat dissipation rate: 931,000 HU/min
- Detector: The isotropic high definition (iHD) Micro-Star detector enables half-slice acquisition at an isotropic resolution of 24 lp/cm and 4,640 projections. It has 64 detectors that can generate 128 slices per rotation.
- Patient table:
- Table height: 43 to 97 cm (17 to 38 in)
- Weight capacity: 205 kg (452 lb); optional capacity up to 300 kg (661 lb)