Evaluation: iVedix Clinician Rounding Application EHR Access System
November 16, 2017 | Evaluations & Guidance
- The iVedix Clinician Rounding Application is used to access EHR data on a mobile platform via single-screen views configured according to individual physicians/roles.
- The application is intended for use by physicians during rounds to:
- Access relevant patient information from the EHR—All the relevant data is accessible within a single view, which can be configured based on the preferences of each individual physician
- View trends and track patient status—Application includes the CareAlerts feature, which notifies physicians of any concerning changes to patient status based on thresholds set by the physician
- Create notes that can be exported back into the EHR—Application includes text-to-speech capability, drag-and-drop features, and auto-generated content to facilitate creation of notes
Ambulatory Care CenterAmbulatory Surgery CenterAssisted-living FacilityBehavioral Health FacilityDialysis FacilityEmergency DepartmentEndoscopy FacilityHome CareHospiceHospital InpatientHospital OutpatientImaging CenterIndependent Living FacilityPhysician PracticeRehabilitation FacilityShort-stay FacilitySkilled-nursing FacilitySubstance Abuse Treatment FacilityTrauma Center