COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution & Administration—Is Your Health System Prepared?
An ECRI lab tour
As health systems prepare to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine, there are many questions about distribution and administration. Help ensure your organization’s readiness through a discussion that focuses on safe vaccine management, storage, equipment, and dosage information - and learn best practices from front line workers in the UK who have experience administering the vaccine.
Register to view a recording of our December 16, 2020, live-streamed lab webcast. Focus areas include:
- Key steps facilities must follow to safely handle and administer the vaccine
- Best practices for storing and handling dry ice
- Critical supplies to have and which ones you can go without
- Dosage preparation and helpful strategies to avoid cross-contamination
The presentation concludes with an informative Q&A session based on questions from hospitals around the globe.
- Dr. Andrew Furman, Executive Director, Clinical Excellence, ECRI
- Stephanie Uses, PharmD, JD, Patient Safety Analyst, ECRI
- David Watson, VP, European Operations - U.K., ECRI
- Tim Browne, Executive Director, Supply Chain Services, ECRI
- Jason Launders, MS, Director of Operations, Device Evaluation, ECRI
- Jonathan Gaev, MSE, Business Line Manager - BioMed, Device Evaluations, ECRI
- Ramya Krishnan, Sr. Project Engineer, Device Evaluations, ECRI
Register to view
* All material in this COVID-19 Resource Center, https://www.ecri.org/coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak-preparedness-center/, is protected by copyright, and all rights are reserved under international and Pan-American copyright conventions. However, in light of current circumstances, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ECRI will permit the ECRI content accessible from this COVID-19 Resource Center to be reproduced and shared, in whole or in part, for non-commercial purposes only. If you desire to reproduce or share content from third-party sources cited within this Center, you must first seek approval from that third-party source.