Patient-centered outcomes research and evidence-based reports for better health technology decisions
Health Technology Assessment Information Service is a comprehensive membership program and consulting service for hospitals and health plans. Our highly-trained staff evaluates healthcare technologies and services from research and development to maturity to help guide your decisions regarding coverage and implementation in the era of healthcare reform.
Key membership components
- Product Briefs and Hotline Responses. Make requests for information and guidance to the published literature on specific technologies, as well as quick personal consultations. Read more.
- Evidence Reports. Systematic reviews and comparative effectiveness reviews with statistical analyses. Read more.
- Emerging Technology Reports. Systematic reviews without statistical analyses on new and emerging technologies. Read more.
- Health Technology Forecasts. Profiles of healthcare technologies and services under development. Read more.
- Health Technology Trends. Monthly newsletter with original reporting and interviews on emerging medical technologies and services. Read more.
Evidence-based Practice Center staff
Unlike other technology assessment services, our guidance, forecasts, and reports are researched and written by a multidisciplinary Evidence-based Practice Center staff, which includes doctoral-level scientists, clinicians, technologists, medical librarians, and other healthcare professionals.
How can we help you?
Whether you’d like to find out more about the services described above, or you need tools to help you meet other challenges, our experts can help. For more information, please e-mail email@example.com, or call (610) 825-6000, ext. 5891.