Learn more about Root Cause Analysis-in-Action: Building Foundations
April 26 & 28, 2022
Join us April 26 and 28, 2022 to discover the true root cause of adverse events with Root Cause Analysis-in-Action: Building Foundations. During this two-day training, RCA experts will teach you the skills you need to effectively complete RCAs by guiding you through interactive didactics and case studies in a small group settings. In addition to hands-on learning, participants will have the option of participating in a group follow-up call with two RCA experts to discuss any additional questions and troubleshooting.
- Illustrate how six different system models apply to a successful root-cause analysis (RCA) process and how to build a culture that supports the RCA process.
- Identify the best and worst RCA facilitation practices and reflect on three common scenarios where facilitators struggle.
- Illustrate the five key steps to investigate an event, near miss, or unsafe condition.
- Identify and understand how to utilize five techniques and tools to get to the true root cause of an event.
- Compare and contrast three different types of measures of effectiveness.
- Describe how to formulate a sustainable corrective action plan that will eliminate all causal factor(s) and the underlying root causes of the event.
- Reflect on the principles of effective RCAs using case studies.
- When: April 26 and 28, 2022 1:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. ET
- Cost: $695 USD per person
- Continuing education units: Application for credits is being made
Only 40 spots are available, so register today.
The breakout sessions were fantastic. I have not been enthusiastic about RCA training because it can be hard for most individuals to comprehend. The application of the concept and process can befuddle people. I have changed my mind you were very successful getting people to participate which really imprints the content with the learners. Bravo, highly recommend.