Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology Annual Conference
June 13-15, 2022 | Booth 1749
Visit ECRI at booth 1749 to learn about how our Infection Prevention and Control Services can help reduce your risk, including exposure from healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs). ECRI can also help you assess outbreak preparedness; implement engineering controls; and evaluate medication safety measures.
These services bring together unparalleled resources and decades of experience in infection prevention, patient safety, accident investigation, and device evaluation. As your unbiased, trusted partner, ECRI’s strategies will help your organization drive change and meet regulatory requirements.
For more information, or if you would like to set up a time to speak with one of our experts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda & Speakers
During the APIC Annual Conference, ECRI staff will discuss the latest challenges facing infection preventionists. During breakout sessions, our staff will cover a variety of topics.
June 15, 2022 | Learning System Approach to Improve Infection Prevention
- Shannon Davila, MSN, RN, CIC, CPHQ, FAPIC, Associate Director, Safety Solutions, ECRI
- Cindy M. Hou, DO, MA, MBA, FACOI, FACP, FIDSA, Infection Control Officer, Jefferson Health New Jersey
On Demand | Applying Infection Prevention Competencies to Root Cause Analysis
- Katherine Anderson, MPH, CIC, HEM, Infection Preventionist, ECRI
- Jeraldine S. Stoltzfus, MBA-HA, RN, BA, Patient Safety Analyst / Consultant, ECRI
On Demand | Ergonomics and Duodenoscope Reprocessing: Is There a Problem?
- Amanda Sivek, PhD in Bioengineering, Principal Project Engineer I, ECRI
- James Davis, MSN, RN, CCRN, CIC, HEM, FAPIC, Manager, Infection Prevention and Control, ECRI
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46225
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) Annual Conference will bring healthcare professionals from all practice settings who are involved in infection prevention to build your foundational skills or improve expertise on emerging issues.
Visit the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology website for more information and to register for APIC Annual Conference.