ASHRM 2022 Annual Conference
September 11-14, 2022 | Booth 410
Visit ECRI at booth 410 to learn how our total system approach to patient safety, risk, and quality helps you resolve recalls, identify areas for improvements, and keep patients safer:
- ECRI and the Institute for Safe Medication Practices PSO – Save time, drive change, and reduce revenue loss through our Patient Safety Organization, with more than 5 million analyzed events
- Risk Assessments - Identify risks of patient harm and prevent financial losses before they happen with our easy-to-use, web-based evaluations on over 20-plus clinical and operational areas, including Culture of Safety and Telehealth
- Alerts Workflow – Track recall activity, review assignments, and access recall details anytime, anywhere
For more information, or if you would like to set up an on-site meeting with one of our specialists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda & Speakers
September 12, 2022 | Navigating Staffing Shortages: Total Systems Approach to Safety
- Shannon Davila, Associate Director, Safety Solutions
- Deb Dominianni, Director, Healthcare Product Alerts
September 13, 2022 | Health Care Incident Management and Investigation: Mastering the Process
- Barbara Malanga, Investigator & Program Manager, Accident and Forensic Investigation
Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02115
The American Society for Health Care Risk Management (ASHRM) Annual Conference connects professionals with the leading findings and innovations in healthcare to reduce risk, improve patient safety, and create value for hospitals and health care organizations
Visit the American Society for Health Care Risk Management website for more information and to register for ASHRM Annual Conference.