America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) 2023 Conference
Portland, OR | Booth 1334
June 13-15, 2023
Visit ECRI at booth 1334 to learn how ECRI’s Clinical Evidence Assessment membership has been supporting health plan medical policy determinations nationwide for more than 30 years. Doctoral-level research scientists from our team will be on site in Portland to talk about how they conduct unbiased evidence assessments of the published clinical literature to help support and expedite payer decisions.
ECRI can help you:
- Develop evidence-based defensible coverage policies.
- Make decisions about new technologies (e.g., drugs, devices, procedures, diagnostic and genetic tests) in the absence of an existing coverage policy.
- Design and implement care management protocols and best practice guidelines.
- Support your need for unbiased, evidence-based information.
- Complement your efforts to compare outcomes associated with similar interventions so you can identify the most cost-effective approach based on a balance of cost and quality.
- Consider data on efficacy and safety alongside pricing market intelligence to drive informed decisions about the health and cost impact of emerging technologies and interventions.
For more information, or if you would like to set up a time to speak with one of our experts, please contact us at email@example.com.
Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, OR 97232
AHIP is the national association whose members provide healthcare coverage, services, and solutions to hundreds of millions of Americans every day. We are committed to market-based solutions and public-private partnerships that make healthcare better and to help create a space where coverage is more affordable and accessible for everyone.
Visit the AHIP website for more information and to register.