AHRMM Conference & Exhibition
September 22-October 8, 2020
Visit our virtual booth to learn how ECRI’s integrated Technology Decision Support solutions enable your organization to reduce clinical spend, streamline value analysis decision making and enhance patient outcomes with:
- Value Analysis Workflow – Streamline and automate complex decision- processes, increase physician engagement, and accelerate turnaround time
- Hospital Consumables and Supplies – Benchmark pricing, obtain synergies of standardization, and optimize utilization to achieve significant reductions in your total spend
- Capital Purchasing – Improve total cost of ownership negotiations with customized reviews of your quoted prices
- Alerts Workflow – Facilitate safer and more efficient recall and healthcare technology risk management and maintain high levels of patient safety, workflow efficiency, and regulatory compliance
- Sourcing – Cloud-based software offerings that automate your procurement processes for purchased services, healthcare capital equipment and medical supplies
For more information, or if you would like to set up a virtual meeting with one of our specialists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda & Speakers
Thursday, October 1 at 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
During a session titled Navigating the Waves of COVID-19: Maintain Your Seat at the Table by Ensuring Preparedness for Elective Surgeries, ECRI experts will discuss how supply chain plays a critical role in empowering organizations to continue elective surgical procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Andrew C. Furman, MD, MMM, FACEP, Executive Director, Clinical Excellence, ECRI
- Timothy Browne, Executive Director-Supply Guide-Supply Chain Services, ECRI
- David Jamison, Executive Director, Selection and Evaluation, ECRI
The Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) Conference & Exhibition will, through this virtual event, bring together healthcare professionals to examine key ideas and best practices for the health care supply chain field.
Visit the Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management website for more information and to register for AHRMM Conference & Exhibition.