AHRMM Conference & Exhibition
Orlando, FL | Booth 801
August 6-9, 2023
Visit the ECRI booth to learn how to contain costs while still maintaining the highest standards of safety with your capital equipment and healthcare supply decision assurance. As your unbiased, trusted authority on healthcare technologies, our solutions will improve the safety, quality, and cost-effectiveness of patient care:
- Value Analysis Workflow – Improve new product and standardization decisions with a workflow solution that connects users to best-in-class intelligence and clinical evidence content
- Supply Guide with Functional Equivalents – Streamline decisions with pricing expertise that optimizes supply chain and clinician engagement
- Capital Guide – Improve total cost of ownership negotiations with customized reviews of your quoted prices
- Clinical Evidence Assessment – Make better decisions on new, emerging, and existing technologies with unbiased evidence analysis equals.
Date: August 7
Streamlining Workflow to Address Rising Supply Alerts and Disruption
- Tim Gibson, Manager, Functional Equivalents - Supply Guide
- Tom Toczylowski, Associate Director, Alerts
- Lisa Lloyd, Director of Procurement & Contracts at Phoebe Putney
Orange County Convention Center
9400 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
The Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) Conference & Exhibition will bring healthcare professionals working to examining key ideas and best practices for the health care supply chain field.
Visit the Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management website for more information and to register for the AHRMM Conference & Exhibition.