AHRMM Conference & Exhibition
August 7-10, 2022 | Booth 421
Visit the ECRI booth to learn how to contain costs while still maintaining the highest standards of safety with your capital equipment and healthcare supply decision assurance. As the unbiased, trusted authority on healthcare technologies, ECRI’s solutions will improve the safety, quality, and cost-effectiveness of patient care:
- Value Analysis Workflow – Improve new product and standardization decisions with a workflow solution that connects users to best-in-class intelligence and clinical evidence content
- Supply Guide with Functional Equivalents - Streamline decisions with pricing expertise that optimizes supply chain and clinician engagement
- Capital Guide - Improve total cost of ownership negotiations with customized reviews of your quoted prices
- Clinical Evidence Assessment – Make better decisions on new, emerging, and existing technologies with unbiased evidence analysis equals
For more information, or to set up a time to speak with one of our experts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda & Speakers
August 8, 2022 | How Inconclusive Clinical Evidence Creates Opportunity For Physician Engagement
- Reggie Jackson, Implementation Consultant, Client Engagement Center
Anaheim Convention Center
800 W Katella Ave
Anaheim, CA 92802
The Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) Conference & Exhibition will bring healthcare professionals working to examining key ideas and best practices for the healthcare supply chain field.
Visit the Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management website for more information and to register for AHRMM Conference & Exhibition.