AHCA/NCAL Quality Summit
Grapevine, TX | Speaking May 24, 2023
May 22–24, 2023
During the AHCA/NCAL Quality Summit, attend our presentation on Wednesday, May 24 at 10:15 AM, Improving Your Organization’s Performance through Root Cause Analysis, to learn how our solutions can help you determine when to conduct a root cause analysis, as well as how to conduct the investigation and analysis, develop effective and sustainable action plans, and measure the effectiveness of the mitigation strategies.
In addition, ECRI offers many solutions to help you deliver safer care to your patients and residents while reducing costs:
- Save time, drive change in a protected environment, and reduce revenue loss through our Patient Safety Organization, which has analyzed more than 5 million events.
- Benchmark, compare, and analyze pricing on more than 2 million supplies at five price points, and access spend analytics to reveal potential savings on current and future purchases with our Supply Guide.
- Prevent harm and protect residents with practical guidance and action-oriented resources through our Aging Services Risk Management membership.
For more information, or if you would like to set up a time to speak with one of our specialists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda & Speakers
May 24, 2023 | Improving Your Organization’s Performance through Root Cause Analysis
- Andrew Martin, MSN, RN, CPHRM, Patient Safety Analyst/Consultant, ECRI and the Institute for Safe Medication Practices PSO
- Mary C. Magee, MSN, CPPS, CPHQ, Patient Safety Analyst/Consultant, ECRI
The Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
The American Health Care Association and the National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) is the largest association in the United States representing long term and post-acute care providers, with more than 14,000 member facilities. Our diverse membership includes non-profit and proprietary skilled nursing centers, assisted living communities, sub-acute centers and homes for individuals with intellectual and development disabilities. By delivering solutions for quality care, AHCA/NCAL aims to improve the lives of the millions of frail, elderly and individuals with disabilities who receive long term or post-acute care in our member facilities each day.
Visit the AHCA/NCAL website for more information and to register for the AHCA/NCAL 2023 Quality Summit.