Advancing a Just Culture Using Culture of Safety Survey Results
Virtual Safe Table | October 12, 2023
October 12, 2023
Organizations that adopt a just culture use a consistent, fair, and systematic approach to understanding behavior choices, and balance a nonpunitive learning environment with holding people accountable for their actions. A just culture creates an environment that encourages individuals to report patient safety issues and mistakes so that safety risks may be better understood in order to prevent their reoccurrence.
During this safe table, experts from ECRI and the ISMP PSO will facilitate a discussion around how healthcare teams can use their culture of safety survey results to create an improvement plan to advance a just culture.
At the conclusion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Define key elements that support a just culture.
- Identify data elements from the culture of safety survey that can be used to measure staff perception and attitudes around a just culture.
- Understand how to develop action plans for improvement that support advancement of an organizational just culture.
- When: October 12, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Cost: Free to all participants
- Application will be made for continuing education credit
Space is limited for this event.
Questions? Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.