Does the added cost of antibiotics in bone cement really improve patient care and prevent deep infection?
Join us February 18 for our webinar, "Antibiotic Bone Cement: Fighting Infection or Fighting Your Bottom Line?" where ECRI Institute experts will examine the landscape of antibiotic bone cement products to help answer this question and others by addressing the following:
- Clinical evidence for the role of antibiotic bone cement in preventing deep infection after primary total knee and hip replacement
- Current methods to reduce risk of infection
- Commercially available antibiotic bone cement products and how they compare to standard products
- Market share of antibiotic cements
- Prices that hospitals are paying based on ECRI Institute data
CME Accreditation Statement:
This live activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). ECRI Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
ECRI Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1
Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1.5 California State Nursing contact hours by the provider, Debora Simmons, who is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 13677.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 825-6000, ext. 5889.