COVID-19 Resource Center
Thank you to all healthcare workers around the world combating COVID-19. You are truly heroes.
Providing free and shareable resources* to the healthcare community in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
These are unprecedented times, and ECRI realizes you are facing numerous challenges. First and foremost, we hope you, your family, and those you hold dear stay safe and healthy. Visit this COVID-19 Resource Center often for the latest information and life-saving resources. ECRI stands ready to assist your organization in the battle against COVID-19, whether or not you are a current member. If you need assistance, please contact us today at email@example.com.
Recently added resources
- Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 Bivalent (Original, Omicron BA.4/BA.5) Vaccine Boosters | Frequently Asked Questions: This document aims to answer common questions the public may have regarding the safety, effectiveness, and recommended use of bivalent mRNA vaccines.
- ECRI Alert | Production Disruption of GE Healthcare Omnipaque (Iohexol) and Visipague (Idixonal) Could Impact Imaging Studies, Causing Delays or Cancellations
- ECRI Position Paper | From Pandemic to Endemic: The Role of COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters and the Need for a Recurring Vaccination Schedule: Maintaining public engagement in the COVID-19 response requires clearly stated goals and strategy.
- Vendor Check | Contrast Media: This complimentary report provides Contrast Media and indicates whether a vendor has product available and equivalent products to consider to assist in navigating product shortages. View the related Clinical Evidence Assessment.
- Vendor Check | Hypodermic Needles: This complimentary report provides hypodermic needles and indicates whether a vendor has product available to assist in navigating product shortages.
- Vendor Check | Prefilled Flush Syringes: This complimentary report provides prefilled flush syringes and indicates whether a vendor has product available to assist in navigating product shortages.
- Crutch Reuse Policy: The following guidance identifies crutch inspection considerations when evaluating a crutch reuse policy for your healthcare facility.
- Vendor Check | Blood Collection Tubes: This complimentary report provides blood collection tubes and indicates whether a vendor has product available to assist in navigating product shortages.
- Mask Buying Checklist for Protecting the Public Against COVID-19: This guidance will help you understand mask effectiveness and what to look for—and what to avoid.
- Vendor Check | Collection Containers Aspirator/Suction Unit: This complimentary report provides collection containers aspirator/suction unit vendors and indicates whether the vendor has product available to assist in navigating product shortages.
COVID-19 resource collections
Visit these COVID-19 resource pages often for the latest information and life-saving resources.
Resources for healthcare professionals
Our free resources include emergency preparedness and infection control guidelines, checklists, and tools; supply chain resources, and guidance for aging care facilities. Additional resources and services are available through ECRI’s membership programs. Contact us today to learn more.
External Resource Centers
- AHRMM Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- American Hospital Association
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) COVID-19 Resources
- The BMJ
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Cochrane Library
- ISMP COVID-19 Resources
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- The Lancet
- New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
- World Health Organization
* All material in this COVID-19 Resource Center, https://www.ecri.org/coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak-preparedness-center/, is protected by copyright, and all rights are reserved under international and Pan-American copyright conventions. However, in light of current circumstances, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ECRI will permit the ECRI content accessible from this COVID-19 Resource Center to be reproduced and shared, in whole or in part, for non-commercial purposes only. If you desire to reproduce or share content from third-party sources cited within this Center, you must first seek approval from that third-party source.