As healthcare cyberattacks continue to dominate headlines, hospital leaders must double down on their efforts to ward off hackers: one data breach could lead to compromised operations, lost revenue, and even patient harm.
Rest Easy with the Medical Device Experts
As the industry leaders in medical device evaluation for nearly 50 years, ECRI Institute works with hospitals and health systems to identify and address gaps in their policies and practices to toughen up their cybersecurity initiatives.
Protect Your Hospital with a Cybersecurity Gap Analysis
A cybersecurity gap analysis from our unbiased, independent experts will open your eyes to the unseen cyber dangers lurking within your hospital. By uncovering and resolving the vulnerabilities that demand immediate action, you’ll be able to confidently continue with your daily operations without attracting hackers.
Our cybersecurity gap analysis digs deep into your hospital’s culture, practices, infrastructure, and technology, empowering you to:
- Identify networked-connected devices and any risks they may pose
- Pinpoint vulnerabilities to manage risk
- Manage latest security patches
- Prioritize based on stored data and device functionality
- Ensure appropriate security training is in place
- Include security features in request-for-proposal language
Send the Hackers Packing
To learn how you can better defend your hospital against cyberattacks, contact us at (610) 825-6000, ext. 5891, or firstname.lastname@example.org.