Make your purchasing decisions based on sound evidence and physician engagement, not sales hype or supply cost. By enlisting our unbiased, evidence-based expertise, you'll be able to develop a solid systematic approach to assessing new and existing products—from adhesive bandages to defibrillators—and their potential clinical, safety, operational, and financial benefits.
Make sure your value analysis process delivers the results you want, and that you're effectively engaging clinical staff in purchasing decisions.
What Are the Steps of Our Value Analysis Review?
- On-site interviews. By speaking with your department chairs, clinicians, administrators, and supply chain leaders, we'll have a clear picture of your existing process.
- Data collection and review. We'll evaluate your meeting minutes, workflow, equipment use policies, and new product request process.
- Analysis and report. With our findings, experience, and your feedback, we provide actionable recommendations for improvement, and let you know how your program stacks up against best practices.
- On-site and off-site support. We'll attend value analysis meetings to help implement and refine the process, and assist with rollout.
- Follow-up. Is the new process more efficient, cost effective, and conducive to better clinical outcomes? We'll reconnect to make sure you're reaching your goals.
What Are Members Saying about ECRI Institute?
Baptist Health’s relationship with ECRI Institute is a key strategy to promote best practices, patient and staff safety, quality improvement, and cost reduction in our value analysis process.
Stan Swedberg, VP for Supply Chain, Baptist Health of Montgomery, AL
A Better Value Analysis Process Is Just a Call Away
To learn more, contact us at (610) 825-6000, ext. 5655, or firstname.lastname@example.org.