ECRI Institute's experienced consultants can help you develop dynamic, customized plans for the full continuum of medical equipment planning, from acquisition to replacement. Our evidence-based guidance serves as a second set of eyes as you consider those emerging technologies that make the most sense for your organization—not just what clinicians want. With our services, you'll be able to:
- Ensure that medical equipment fits with your clinical, IT, and growth plans
- Identify and prioritize new technology opportunities
- Make informed decisions that align with your strategic vision
- Improve patient care and control the bottom line
Our Customized Service in a Nutshell
Strategic Technology Advisory Services
Applied Solutions Group Director Rob Maliff talks about ECRI Institute's Strategic Technology Advisory Services Length: 1:25.
Explore the elements of our Strategic Technology Advisory Services
- Strategic capital planning. Align your health technology investments with strategic goals in key clinical service lines such as radiology, radiation oncology, surgical services, and cardiology.
Predictive replacement planning. Look at your entire inventory of capital medical equipment and coordinate a feasible replacement schedule based on your organization's goals, patient needs, and equipment maintenance history.
- Technology assessment. Establish a hospital- or system-wide program that engages physicians in the healthcare decision-making process through a transparent and standardized framework.
- Technology scorecards. Examine how your clinical service lines stand up against other organizations with similar services so you can prioritize areas of investment.
What One Client Has to Say
ECRI institute helped us establish a predictive replacement plan that takes the guesswork out of our capital spending. Now, we are better positioned to make the right purchasing and replacement decisions at the right time.
Geoffrey A. Morgan, Vice President, Expanded Access, Washington Adventist Hospital
How Can we Help you Plan for a Better Future?
Whether you need the services described above, or have other challenges, our experts are here to help. To learn more, please e-mail email@example.com, or call (610) 825-6000, ext. 5655.