Customized Support for Your Infection Prevention Challenges
ECRI Institute experts will work with you to address your healthcare organization's specific needs, backed by decades of research and experience.
Benefit from our customized approach that analyzes your current culture, infrastructure, practices, and technology. Our consultants identify potential infection related vulnerabilities that may ultimately result in increased risk to your patients. You receive specific recommendations to help you address these problems and strengthen patient safety. Examples of services ECRI infection preventionists provide include:
- Outbreak/cluster investigation
- Infection related forensic investigation
- Project management for intervention projects
- Regulatory compliance assessment
- Infection surveillance assessment/consultation
- Technology acquisition assessment for infection prevention
- Infection control risk assessment (ICRA) for construction
Infection Prevention and Consultation—Custom Tailored for your Individual Needs
When an outbreak, cluster or any infection related event occurs in your facility, you want to know how it occurred, the root causes, whether the event must be reported, and how to prevent recurrence. For many types of events, retaining a third-party investigator is critical to restoring operations, minimizing interdepartmental conflict, and maintaining staff confidence.
Find Answers and Prevent Recurrence
Bring systems thinking, perspective, resources, and expertise to solve your safety, quality, and risk challenges. Call (610) 825-6000, ext. 5891 or email