Risk Management for Aging Services Organizations
Bringing expert guidance to your daily challenges
Let ECRI be your risk manager on retainer. We can address the increasingly complex aging services care delivery and regulatory environment with evidence-based risk, quality, and safety resources, event reporting, and consulting.
Risk management across all care settings
ECRI’s online resources for Risk Management across All Care Settings gives special attention to the needs of risk management professionals responsible for culture-of-safety, quality, and risk management activities in continuing, post-acute, and long-term care environments as well as those entities who provide home based services. See how you can address your daily challenges in caring for those you serve with samples from CCRM:
- Pennsylvania Nursing Homes See Massive Increase in Fines
- Safe Resident Handling and Movement
- Creating and Maintaining an Effective Compliance and Ethics Program
- Dementia Care in Aging Services
ECRI PSO—Share. Learn. Protect.
ECRI PSO provides comprehensive resources to identify risk and drive resident safety improvement. With our PSO you can:
- Share information and compare experiences with other providers
- Learn best practices to fix your specific problems
- Take action to protect your residents—and your bottom line
Customized solutions to meet your needs
Our aging services experts provide customized solutions, such as:
- Proactive Assessments—Proprietary web-based tools designed to help identify existing strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Consultation services—ECRI experts provide evidence-based solutions, adverse event investigation and root-cause analysis, education and training courses, and more to address your unique challenges.
- On-Site assessments—Our experienced staff review your organization's current practices and programs in person and provide recommendations for improvement.
ECRI and Annals of Long-Term Care: Clinical Care and Aging (ALTC) have joined to provide content for aging services.
Read related articles in ALTC:
- How Integrated QAPI and Risk Management Practices Can Reduce Harm and Manage Legal Discovery Risks
- Preventing Multidrug-Resistant Organisms and Controlling High-Profile Infectious Disease Outbreaks in LTC
ECRI's biweekly Issues in Continuing Care Risk Management also highlights ALTC articles: