Are you seeking employment with an organization that focuses on improving healthcare, values and respects its staff?
ECRI Institute is a nonprofit organization that researches best approaches to improving patient care. We offer a broad range of employment opportunities at our research facility in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
Why Choose ECRI Institute?
ECRI Institute fosters a work environment that allows employees to be all that they can be. We are widely known as leaders in patient safety and health services research, but that's not all. There are lots of other reasons you should consider working here:
- Interdisciplinary staff worldwide provide extraordinary scope and depth of clinical, management and technical expertise
- Expansive headquarters and research facility housed on a 25-acre wooded campus
- Ideal suburban location: No city wage tax for non-Philadelphia residents; close to major highways and turnpike; free parking
- Flexible healthcare benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and disability coverage
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid time off
- Exciting activities that bring staff together
- Outdoor walking path and emphasis on healthy lifestyle
- Work/life balance
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ECRI, we recognize the unique contributions of all our people. We respect, honor, and value the different cultures and backgrounds that our employees bring. Those differences may include race and ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical ability, national origin or ancestry.
The success of our organization relies on the kind of creative thinking that can only result from a diverse team of individuals.
ECRI desires to be an employer of choice with an inclusive environment for all individuals. As part of this goal and in compliance with various laws and regulations, ECRI provides reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees.
Please let us know if you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application, interviewing, hiring or at any time during the employment process.
We welcome veterans and active duty personnel. We value your experience. You have unique talents, bring critical skills, and share similar values. Your strength of purpose, commitment to excellence, and dedication to teamwork is a strong fit for our culture.
Independent and Unbiased
- Recognized as one of the world's leading independent organizations committed to advancing the quality of healthcare
- Assist hospitals, healthcare organizations, ministries of health, government and planning agencies, health plans and insurers, associations, and accrediting agencies worldwide
- Strictly-enforced conflict of interest rules ensure independence and objectivity
- Designated an Evidence-based Practice Center by the US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
For more information about ECRI Institute or our career opportunities, see our current employment opportunities, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECRI Institute is an equal opportunity employer.
The recruitment process at ECRI is managed through the Human Resources Department. For candidates to be considered, they must be presented through one of the ECRI recruiters. Recruiters are not to contact any ECRI employees directly in an attempt to present candidates.
To protect the interests of all parties involved, ECRI requires a signed contract to be in place before the presentation of any candidates. ECRI does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors without a current contract on file.