Evidence-based healthcare tools, analyses, and strategies to help you do your job and save you time
Is falls prevention a challenge? How about getting buy-in from physicians? Would a comprehensive risk management resource help you reduce hospital acquired conditions, adverse events—and claims?
Healthcare Risk Control (HRC) membership includes more than 300 unbiased, in-depth risk analyses, dozens of self-assessment tools, 550 policies and procedures to tailor to your needs, ready-to-use education and training tools, standards and best practices, bimonthly and online newsletters, and more.
Learn why 2,000 professionals subscribe to ECRI Institute’s Healthcare Risk Control membership.
Click here for the table of contents with select executive summaries and full resources.
However you like to work—online or on paper—HRC gives you the tools. Practical, useful resources from Healthcare Risk Control include:
- In-depth reports and recommendations on specific risk and patient safety topics
- Library of sample policies and procedures to tailor to your needs
- Self-assessment questionnaires to evaluate existing programs
- Ready-to-use education and training tools
- Weekly e-mail risk management news and recommendations
- Bimonthly mailed and online newsletter
- Phone and e-mail consultation with ECRI Institute experts
How can we help you?
Whether you’d like to find out more about the products described above, or you need tools to help you meet other challenges, our experts can help. For ordering and product information, please contact us, e-mail your request to Client Management Services, or call us at (610) 825-6000, ext. 5891.