Safety Alert Management for the Modern Healthcare Enterprise
Getting lost in the rising tide of product safety alerts and recalls?
Join over 22,000 patient safety champions in hospitals and health systems worldwide who rely on ECRI Institute's Alerts Tracker, a smart, comprehensive patient safety solution that helps to mitigate risk by seamlessly controlling the recall and alerts management process.
Alerts Tracker is an essential tool for:
- risk managers, patient safety, and quality officers
- supply chain managers
- clinical staff
Find your recalled products faster with Alerts Tracker Automatch™
Who ever thought you could do less and be safer?
With Automatch, you can. Our ground-breaking feature makes Alerts Tracker the first alerts management system to automatically find recalled products in your inventory and notify you daily, so you can get them off the shelves faster.
"With Automatch, the review and identification of potentially affected
products in our inventory, which would previously take 2 hours
of manual look-up is now about a 10-minute review."
Kerry Cummings, RN
Program Manager, Clinical Resources
Cape Cod Hospital
Alerts Tracker, with the new Automatch feature, offers timely, exclusive content and guidance on safety hazards and recalls not available from strictly alerts notification companies.
- Track recall activity in real time with a user-friendly dashboard.
- Quickly verify which tasks are completed, which need follow-up, and that recalls are addressed.
- Run reports 24/7 to monitor alerts-related issues and be on the ready for the next Joint Commission survey.
- Access exclusive, evidence-based content and guidance on alerts related to medical devices, drugs, blood, biologics, and food.
- Collaborate efficiently among departments, facilities, and systems.
Exclusive, verified data, often ahead of FDA alerts
Backed by ECRI Institute's 45 years of medical device research and evaluation, Alerts Tracker is the only automated system of its kind that distributes exclusive, verified data directly to appropriate staff throughout your hospital or system, often before FDA does.
Ask our experts
With Alerts Tracker, you can call and speak to our clinical engineering and technology management experts, for guidance and recommendations in response to critical alerts and recalls. Call (610) 825-6000, ext. 5891, or e-mail email@example.com.