Find the Medical Device Information You Need, When You Need It
Healthcare leaders worldwide rely on ECRI Institute’s Health Devices International Sourcebase to standardize hospital data, locate medical products, contact suppliers, and follow mergers and acquisitions in the medical device industry.
Organize your facility’s inventory using standardized device and manufacturer codes. Ask us about new data integration with computerized maintenance management systems.
- Direct links to company Web sites and e-mail addresses. Find information on more than 1,000 service companies and 15,000 medical product suppliers, plus 113,000 trade names. Access detailed records on 16,700 North American and international medical manufacturers, including China, India, and Southeast Asia.
- Device definitions built right into the database to further narrow your search. Over 9,500 detailed device definitions that provide need-to-know background information help you understand technologies and differentiate similar device types.
- Easy searching by manufacturer, device, or specialty category.
- Bi-weekly updates on mergers, acquisitions, company name changes, and more.
Includes all features in Sourcebase, plus:
- Downloadable data files
- Device codes and manufacturer information so you can manage your assets efficiently
Health Devices Sourcebook is the original print resource for North American medical device and manufacturer data. More than 8,300 suppliers included.
- Now in an easier-to-manage two-volume set
Trust the Experts
Unlike other device directory firms, we don’t just collect the data—we know medical devices. Our experts can help make your life easier. For ordering and product information, please contact us, e-mail your request to Client Management Services, or call us at (610) 825-6000, ext. 5891.