Share Learn Protect
Adverse Events Happen. The Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act creates opportunities to reduce these unfortunate events. Under the Federal Protection you can:
- Share information and compare your experience with that of other providers
- Learn best practices to fix your specific problems
- Take action to protect your patients—and your bottom line
Comprehensive resources to identify risk and drive patient safety improvement
It’s not just the information you put into a PSO, it’s the quality of information, analysis, advice, and support you get out of your PSO that will allow you to take full advantage of the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act—and give you the strong return-on-investment that you want for your organization, and your patients.
ECRI Institute PSO Plus helps you get your patient safety goals moving faster—save time, drive change, reduce lost revenue—without the staff hours required to create a program from scratch. PSO Plus lets you maximize your resources to:
- Investigate issues and determine a plan for improvement with interactive assessments, independent review of root cause analyses, and more
- Research potential solutions and guidance in a comprehensive evidence library and custom research support
- Build a compelling business case for patient safety including audits, impact, effectiveness, affordability, and feasibility
- Implement change with customizable tools and best practices
- Measure and monitor results through paper and interactive auditing
- Support change and maintain progress with educational programs and Continuing Medical Education
Deep and broad resources allow you to pick up speed
Tour our capabilities, or better yet, call our staff to learn how ECRI Institute PSO Plus can help you and your organization meet your goals.
Call us at (610) 825-6000, ext. 5558 or e-mail email@example.com.
“The resources will decrease the time our staff spends researching process improvements and allow them to get back to taking care of patients.”
Associate Decision Support Analyst
Alaska Native Medical Center