Get help managing the diverse challenges of today’s healthcare construction projects.
This workshop teaches practical use of infection control risk assessments (ICRA) and management techniques. Seminars feature presentations and exercises that allow you to gain hands-on experience or hone your ICRA and management skills applying to construction in the hospital setting.
Gain a basic understanding of the infection control risk assessment process as it applies to healthcare construction, as well as the practical use of ICRA tools including containment, negative air, HEPA filtration, and monitoring techniques.
- Basic Infection Control Principles
- Meeting the Joint Commission, CDC, and AIA requirements
- Building your ICRA Team
- The Four Major Classifications of ICRA
- Basic Indoor Air Quality and HVAC
- Noise and Vibration
- Interim Life Safety
- Environmental Monitoring Devices
The ICRA for construction activities course helps attendees:
- Better understand ICRA for hospital construction
- Improve management of healthcare construction, demolition, and renovations to best ensure patient safety and a timely, cost-effective completion of your project
- Improve skills to design, erect, maintain, and/or monitor effective HEPA-filtered negative air containments, flexible personnel and material egress, as well as interim life safety measures, for the duration of a hospital construction project
Interested in hosting this course at your location?
Want to learn more about our seminars and workshops or hosting the next ICRA course? For more information, please contact ECRI Institute, or call us at (610) 825-6000, ext. 5462.