Save time, accelerate patient safety improvement, and reduce risk for your patients, staff, and organization with Healthcare Risk Control (HRC).
Create a plan for improving patient and staff safety and quality—plus have the tools to make actual change—right at your fingertips 24/7.
How Does HRC Make My Job Easier?
- Turn best practices into action plans with the patient safety, risk management, and compliance recommendations in our guidance articles
- Evaluate your current risk management and safety processes with self-assessment questionnaires
- Engage your leadership to support quality, safety, and compliance initiatives with ready-made talking points
- Update or establish new policies and procedures much faster with samples you can tailor to your organization's needs
- Get staff in line with your improvement efforts with ready-to-use, adaptable education and training tools
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry news, legal case notes, regulatory updates, and device problem reports, with our weekly enews
- Address your toughest challenges or get a question answered by our in-house experts through unlimited phone or email consultation
What Does it Mean To Be an HRC Member?
See how to get the most out of your Healthcare Risk Control membership. Length: 2:41.
Make Your Job Easier Every Day with Actionable Tools and Recommendations
To learn more, call us at (610) 825-6000, ext. 5891, or e-mail email@example.com.