Are you seeking employment with an organization that focuses on improving healthcare, values and respects its staff, and remains staunchly independent and unbiased?
ECRI Institute is a nonprofit organization that researches best approaches to improving patient care.
We offer a broad range of employment opportunities at our 12-acre research facility in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
Here are some reasons our nearly 400 staff members chose ECRI Institute:
Exceptional intellect by a diverse, multi-disciplinary staff
Engage in stimulating work that benefits patient care
Excellent benefits package—ranked highly in a recent employee survey
Expansive headquarters and research facility housed on a park-like campus
Exciting activities that bring staff together
Environment that is flexible, enabling work/life balance
Diversity of staff experience
- Interdisciplinary staff worldwide provide extraordinary scope and depth of clinical, management, and technical expertise
- ECRI Institute is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status
- Our collegial work environment encourages teamwork and an open exchange of ideas
Independent and unbiased
- Recognized as one of the world’s leading independent organizations committed to advancing the quality of healthcare
- Assists hospitals, healthcare organizations, ministries of health, government and planning agencies, health plans and insurers, associations, and accrediting agencies worldwide
- Strictly-enforced conflict of interest rules ensure independence and objectivity
- Designated an Evidence-based Practice Center by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
For more information about ECRI Institute or our career opportunities, click the current employment opportunities link, or e-mail email@example.com.
ECRI Institute is an equal opportunity employer.
Notice to Staffing Vendors, Search Firms and Recruitment Agencies:
The recruitment process at ECRI Institute is managed
through the Human Resources Department. For candidates to be considered,
they must be presented through one of ECRI Institute recruiters.
Recruiters are not to contact any ECRI Institute employees directly in
an attempt to present candidates.
To protect the interests of all parties involved, ECRI
Institute requires a signed contract to be in place before the
presentation of any candidates. ECRI Institute does not accept
unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment
agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors
without a current contract on file.